12U is for players aged 11 and 12 yrs old born from 01/01/2008 through 12/31/2009.
The 12U division is split into A1 or A2, B & C divisions depending on how many players register.
Peewee A is a merger team with 2 clubs - Knights and Strathmore - this merger was created to increase competition in A level Lacrosse for all the clubs involved. Games and Practices are divided in locations to serve all the families on the merger team. 2020 Evaluations for PEEWEE A HOKS will take place at Genesis Centre - 7555 Falconridge Blvd., NE. Please register for tryouts in registrations
Thursday, March 5th @ 5:30-6:30pm, Sunday, March 8th @ 2:00-3:00pm, Monday, March 9th @ 6:00-7:00pm
- Evaluations for Peewee will start in early March, preseason practices end of march early April
- All Home games and practices will be held in NE Arenas, with Away games in Calgary and surrounding areas.
- All divisions will play teams from all clubs.
- All divisions play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
- Players in all divisions can expect to have practices each week in addition to games.
- The season starts in April 20th and goes until July 14th with city playoffs and provincials.
- Equipment Requirements
Registrations are open until March 15th, 2020