Peewee is for players aged 11 and 12 yrs old born from 01/01/2007 through 12/31/2008.
The Peewee division is split into A, B & C divisions depending on how many players register.
Peewee A is a merger team with 4 clubs - High River, Okotoks, Knights and Strathmore - this merger was created to increase competition in A level Lacrosse for all the clubs involved. Games and Practices are divided in locations to serve all the families on the merger team. 2019 Evaluations for PEEWEE A HOKS will take place at Cresent Pointe Fieldhouse - 125 Field House Drive East, Aldersyde, AB T1S 0C4 - Please register for tryouts in registrations
Saturday March 2ND @ 2:45pm - 3:45 @, Tuesday March 5th @ 6:00pm - 7:00, Sunday March 10th @ 10:00 -11:00am
- Evaluations for Peewee will start in early March, preseason practices end of march early April
- All Home games and practices will be held in NE Arenas, with Away games in Calgary and surrounding areas.
- All divisions will play teams from all clubs.
- All divisions play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
- Players in all divisions can expect to have practices each week in addition to games.
- The season starts in April 29th and goes until July 14th with city playoffs and provincials.
- Equipment Requirements
Registrations are open until March 15th,2019