10U is for players aged 9 and 10 yrs old born from 01/01/2010 through 12/31/2011.
The 10U season is set up as follows:
2020 Evaluations for 10U will take place early March, Preseason will go unti early April - Box Season starts April 20th - July 14th
- Novice teams are created in "like skilled groupings" called Development 1, 2 & 3.
- All Home games and Practices will play out of one of our home arenas in NE Calgary. Away games will be played where CDLA clubs play.
- Novice players typically play games twice a week throughout the season between Monday and Thursday with the occasional Saturday.
- Game days have yet to be determined for the 2019 Novice season.
- Novice teams can expect to practice each week as well.
- Most Novice teams participate in tournaments throughout the season, tournament participation is determined by each team.
- The Novice season goes from April until the end of June, with the city playoffs and Provincial competition going to July 14th.
- Novice players require full gear.
- Regular box rules apply
- Play with the 30-second clock
- Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
- Equipment Requirements
Teams play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
Registrations are open until March 15th, 2020